Have a Successful Final Exam Time, Our Third Year and Second Year Students
The department wishes for all third and second year civil engineering and CoTM students a seccesful final exam time and need to remind the following exam time rules:
1. All of you are expected to come with your calculators and there should be no exchange at the exam time.
2. Mobiles should be switched off and using mobiles for calculation is not allowed.
3. Cheating on exams is strictly prohibited.
Finally we request all of you to use your networks at this critical time so that you all will benefited from it.
Welcome our newly placed students
The department of civil engineering wishes for all of you a happy and prosperous stay at Adigrat University. Additionally, we need to inform all engineering students that the steps that you should follow for registration is as follows:
- You will receive a registration form from your advisers (the list of your advisers is posted with their locations).
- You will then fill the form and return to the adviser for signature.
- You will take it to the registrar office for stamp.
- Of the three forms, one is for registrar, one for your advisers and one for yourselves.
Our Staff Members Have Taken a Surveying Training
Our staff members have taken training about using different surveying instruments. The training was given for two teachers and two surveying assistants. The training was given in addis ababa by Tensae International Business Interprise and it included a training on how to use digital levels, digital theodolites and total stations. Training on the operation of GIS software was also part of the training.
This is the site of the civil engineering department of Adigrat university.